Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Nov. 13 2007 - Sand Dollars

Monday was such a great day, we really took advantage of the 3 day weekend.

In the morning I hosted Mom's Group where we pigged out on crepes, crepes and more crepes! Nolan got to play with a few of his baby friends and show off his latest army crawling skills.

After all the mommies and babies had gone home, Martin and I went for a walk on the beach in an effort to find SandDollars for a project I'm working on. I was sure that it would take months of beach walking to get all that I needed but Martin's sharp eye got me all that I will need in just one trip.

The unusally warm November beach weather gave Nolan a chance to strip down to his diaper and practice crawling on the sand. The sun was setting, our dogs were behaving wonderfully, and Nolan was precious as usual - it was a truly perfect day. But once the sun went down we all turned into pumpkins and we were the crazy couple pushing a stroller with an over-stimulated (read "hysterically screaming") baby and two dogs running back to the car in the dark. Oh well!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of Nolan, they always put a smile on my face. :) I am looking forward to seeing you soon.