Saturday, December 15, 2007

Mush Head Mama

11 Days Til' Christmas!
Here's a little holiday something to make you smile.....
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1235069356

It's been two weeks since my las post and with good reason. Nolan is still struggling with his teeth. His first tooth has finally broke through but he is still really hurting. He has been up every night from 1am to 4am and dumb me hasn't been going to bed until midnight. This has resulted in mesleeping from 4:30 to 7:30 every day for two week. My brain has turned to mush. I am spacing out constantly, can't remember what I'm doing...did..or was suppose to do. Martin just passes me in the house saying, "Koo-Koo" constantly.

Prime Example:
My cousin Emette and her family are passing through on her way down south so I invited her to stay at our place. 7 pm rolls around and I'm starting to really wonder why they haven't called yet and why they're not here. Sure enough, I have the wrong weekend. Well, at least I got some much needed projects finished, a clean house, and some good food out of it and it was a nice trial run for next weekend.

No comments: