Friday, April 25, 2008

Re-Entry

Today we began our re-entry into society since our massive sickness. I say "re-entry" because we were like a couple of astronauts zipping through the atmosphere at warp speeds today. It had been so long since we had done anything I couldn't resist doing everything.
The day begin with a quick hike up Madonna Mtn. with some friends. Nolan & I had to turn around a little early to make it in time for his first day at Central Coast Gymnastics. He had a blast crawling through tunnels, running up ramps and somersaulting back down the ramp. He jumped on the trampoline and slid into a swimming pool of balls. We had less than ten minutes left in class when I realized I had left my camera in the car! I ran out as quick as I could and when I got back Nolan had gone into utter meltdown. Apparently, separation anxiety is now a side effect of us being together 24-7 over the last week. So this is the best picture I got of the day after he finally calmed down....
After the hike and baby gymnastics, we met up with our regular Friday Mom's Group (aka: our saving grace & the best group a new mom could ever ask for). We went to Avila Valley Barn for a picnic and to feed the animals. Yes, real animals. I'm not calling our kids animals, although.....
Nolan & Urban just spotted the rooster running free.
Nolan dodging a kiss from Maeve. Hey Nolan, I can pretty much assure you that you will be kicking yourself on this one in about 15 years!

No comments: