Monday, January 26, 2009

....And We're Outta Here!

Yes, Nolan and I have officially moved out of the house and into my parents house. Martin is still there swimming in cloud of cement dust as he preps the concrete to lay the hardwood floors. Nolan and I miss him TONS!! It's so hard not to complain about him being gone but I have to bite my tounge because he's making such awesome progress and baby Gabby is only 68 days away from arrival. I'm trying to remind myself that it would be much tougher if all this was going on after Gabby arrives. He's even speding his birthday laying floors...poor guy.

Speaking of birthdays....
Apparently the birds and the bees of spring = lots of January birthday's. Nolan and I have been filling the daddy void with birthday cake and ice cream every weekend, sometimes twice in one weekend.

Happy Birthday Grayson & Dixson, Grant, Papa Joyce, Scarlett and Loralai. Not to mention Daddy this weekend!

...and we still have Kennedy, Makena, Mommy, and Grandma Fletcher next month

....followed by the March Monkey Gang!

Let me tell you, Nolan is going to know how to spell C-A-K-E by the time this is all said and done!

No comments: