Monday, March 9, 2009

Gotta Love Neighbors!




Since I've been gone from the neighborhood I've been missing my "peeps" big time. I often roam the block aimlessly hoping that someone will wander out of their house and one day it totally payed off. We had an awesome impromptu playtime with most of the boys on the block as everyone was coming home from work. Eventually everyone had to go in for dinner and I was already thinking of the next time I could hang with them all. I - oh so subtly - asked one of my neighbors if she wanted to get the boys together again over the weekend to hang out again and she generously offered up her house and set up the OH SO COOL BOUNCE HOUSE. Everyone on the block turned up and we had an absolute blast. Here are some of the pics from the day.


Nolan & Grayson going down the Bounce House slide

Nolan rolling around on the grass


Daredevil Dixon showing the 2yr olds how to really scare their parents

No comments: