Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Just Wouldn't Be Christmas Without Kids & A Little Vomit

I feel as though Christmas has been never ending this year.
Christmas #1 : Our newly formed family of 3 under the tree Christmas morning
Christmas #2 : The Weaver family arrives from Idaho and the serious present giving begins
Christmas #3 : Martin and I showed up at Costco and they were having their Cheeses of France Roadshow!! (pinch me, I've gone to France..again, and this time I'm not pregnant so I can eat any kind of cheese I want..move over or get mowed over)
Christmas #4: My parents treat the whole lot of us to Sunday Brunch at The Cliffs! There are no words to explain my joy! I'm a nursing mother with the appetite of two men and the metabolism of a 6 year old and I was heading to an all you can eat brunch at a top-notch restaraunt. At this point in time, I am seriously starting to worry that I may have died and gone to heaven.

The brunch was fantastic, all 5 plates of it! My sister and I just smiled bigger with every trip back to the table. My poor nephew, Brenden, didn't quite have the same wonderful experience. His eyes were a little to big for his tummy and after his 2nd omlett he suddenly started to feel queazy. Once he started looking around at all the leftover plates of food laying around on the table he was running for the bathroom. Martin stayed close behind trying to help him along but alas, it was too late. Brenden threw up in the main eating area of the restaurant in front of tables and tables of people (previously) enjoying their Sunday Brunch.

Afterwards we all thought it would be a good idea to take a little walk around one of the most impressive areas that we live - Montano De Oro



Just another beautiful day on the central coast.

The Weaver Family (note the still queazy look on Brenden's face)


My two boys!

1 comment:

wheatgerm said...

sounds like chritmas to me