Sunday, March 16, 2008

Catastrophy!

Ok, brace yourself for the melodrama usually reserved for 16 year old girls that is about to follow....


My life is totally over as I know it! I was helping Nolan go down the slide at the park and I was twisted funny when I tried to adjust him and BAM! I get a horrible feeling all along my lower back and now it hurts so bad to sit, walk, bend, cough....you name it, it hurts. I think I may have pulled a muscle in my lower back. This is on top of being different degrees of sick for several weeks now and limited sleep so I already feel like I'm at the end of my rope.

The worst part of this all is I may have to miss my Wildflower Triathlon. At the very least, I'm not even able to train for it. This was my last few months of all out fun before Martin and I started trying for baby #2. I just wanted to mountain bike all that I could before I had to stop again and Wildflower was suppose to be my last hurrah. If I can't get out and do this stuff I am going to work myself into the biggest depression. All that stuff is such an endorphin rush I seriously do not know how to live without it.

To make all this much worse I had to ask myself the question, "What about FOOD?" I eat like a PIG and never care because I just burn it all off, but what the hell am I suppose to do now! I was really happy with this as my starting weight before baby #2. The last time I put a hold on this stuff I put on 10lbs in a blink of an eye and it didn't stop there, I gained another 60 lbs during pregnancy. This sucks and my life feels totally over if this doesn't heal NOW!


Just moments before the catastrophic back muscle injury.

1 comment:

Jen9 said...

I feel for u girl! That really sucks!!!!! I DO hope it heals REAL soon.