Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bye Bye Boo Boo?


Heidi and kids at Boo Boo Records



Today we all headed over to Boo Boo Records for music time on the rumor that it would be our last. After 13 years Boo Boo Records announced that they were stopping their music program. I felt that guilty twinge in my heart for every CD I had bought on Amazon and cursed myself for not supporting local business. It was heartbreaking news for us since Nolan has been going since he was 9 months old and now Gabby has embraced the Boo Boo experience with gusto.

We headed into San Luis for our last "Baby Beluga" and a promise to buy the kids the Boo Boo Records T-shirts I had been eyeballing for months. We could see the droves of kids and parents flocking to Boo Boo's. Hidie announced that thanks to a huge mommy response the store is looking into ways to keep it going in some shape or form. We have our fingers crossed, but just in case ... I took pictures.




Gabby already trying to join the kids on stage.


Nolan driving his "Fire Truck" to Ivan Ultz

No comments: