Friday, March 26, 2010

From The Mouths of Babes

Once again Nolan is about to celebrate a birthday, his 3rd, and I am so sad to see this chapter close. He is a cyclone of sweetness and emotion. Some days are amazing and other days ... well, not so amazing. These are the comments he's made over the last couple of days:

Nolan: "I'm not Nolan anymore"
Mommy: "You're not?" "Who are you then?"
Nolan: "I'm a Man." "I'm a man because I think" "I've got thinks in my head everyday, everyday, everyday."

Nolan: crying "You hurt me!"
Mommy: bewildered "I hurt you?" "How did I hurt you?"
Nolan: sobbing "You hurt me in my brain" "You try to be silly and you not be silly"
I'm still bewildered on this one. I was picking up stuff around the house when he threw that one at me.

Nolan: "I sit next to baby Gabby. I love her. She's special to me."
"Mommy, I want another sister like Gabby."
pointing his finger at me "You work on growing that okay!?"
No comment

My FAVORITE!!!!
Nolan: "Thank you for being my mommy"

No comments: