Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day 2008


Mother's Day is usually a day for pampering, breakfast in bed, flowers, maybe even some jewelry (Ha! I just had to spell check that, I don't even know how to spell jewelry). Luckily, my hubby knew just what to get me for Mother's Day... 2 hours of mountain biking madness in Montano De Oro.


We rode up the fireroad to East Boundary & Ridge trails. I always want to take a camera because the rides or so beautiful but there is no way with my crash record that a camera would survive. I snagged these pics from other mountain bikers who can actually bring their camera with them (and still have it come back in one piece). This is one of the most beautiful places to ride. I love it!

The peak of Ridge Trail


The descent. Yes, we do start at sea level. You know, when I look at the pics of these trails I don't feel so bad about the times I do crash. It's not the easiest thing in the world to ride.

No comments: