Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Baby Story II

Nolan came to the hospital to meet his little sister and he was very excited and a wee bit confused. I had been driving him past French hospital telling him that was the hospital that he would go to when Gabrielle arrived. Well, we decided to go to Sierra Vista at the last minute and didn't fill Nolan in on the change. The whole walk from the car to the hospital he insisted to my mom that there was, "no baby here"! When she assured him that Gabby was at this hospital he asked every person who crossed his path, "Where'd baby go"?
Proud big brother wearing his "Bodygaurd for my little sister" T-shirt.


Proud ... and tired.. Daddy. Martin just barely got the floors finished a little more than a week before she was born. He hadn't quite caught up on his sleep yet. Also, I spent the last week of my pregnancy begging him to do anything and everything with and for Nolan. I was exhausted and huge!


The upside to a shorter labor was that recovery was a breeze in comparison. I was thrilled to be enjoying my baby girl.


Gabrielle on her way home!

No comments: