Thursday, May 28, 2009

Nolan & Riley: A Love Saga

I should have payed better attention. The signs were all there. It all started with an innocent trip to the beach when they were just five months old. It was a windy day and we let them snuggle under a blanket together to stay warm.


When she cried, he reached for her. I should have seen it then.



Sure they hung out together, but it was always in a group. How did I not see the way he stood a little taller ... acted a little cooler whenever she looked at him?

When he dodged kisses from other girls it just confirmed my thoughts that he was too young for love.

I naively thought he was just trying to get a better look at the starfish in the big container. Instead, it was his opportunity to rest his head on her shoulder.


Another trip to the beach set his feelings for her afire.


He is in LOVE with Riley Mae and it is the real deal!



No comments: